Many people worry about how their credit score will be affected by filing bankruptcy in Nebraska. The good news is, not only does bankruptcy wipe the past due credit card debt off your credit, but we offer a payment program that helps you improve your credit score after the bankruptcy is filed!
The Basics: How Filing Bankruptcy in Nebraska Works at Steffens Law
With our “Fresh Start for $100 Down” payment plan, only $100 is paid before filing bankruptcy, and the remaining $2,100 in fees are paid afterwards. Those payments are reported to the credit bureaus, which helps rebuild your credit.
Affordable Payment Options
After the case is filed, you sign an agreement to pay for the rest of the legal work done for the bankruptcy. The client gets to choose from the following options:
- $175 Monthly for 12 months
- $87.50 Twice monthly for 12 months
- Bi-weekly payments of $80.77 for 26 weeks
- Weekly payments of $40.38 for 52 weeks
Simple Strategy to Boost Your Credit Score
- The more often you make your payments, the greater number of positive reports
- This program uses automatic withdrawal
- As long as the money is there, the payments will be made on time
- But don’t forget, any payments you miss are also reported
The 'Fresh Start for $100 Down' program offers a credit building opportunity doubled with an affordable bankruptcy payment option. If you’re interested in learning more about our program and filing bankruptcy in Nebraska, fill out the contact form on our website and a member of our team will get back to you shortly or call the Steffens Law Office at 308-872-8327 to see if you qualify. We have over 50 years of experience in Nebraska bankruptcy law and we know we can help you.
WILLIAM V. STEFFENS
JEREMIAH J. LUEBBE
ANNA J. BURGE
Steffens Law Office, P.C.