Nebraska Bankruptcy Attorneys Serving Lexington, NE
If you are overwhelmed by debt and are wondering what steps to take, this information may help you decide what to do next.
Determine that there are no other options. A bankruptcy will remain on your credit rating file for up to 10 years. You need to decide if this is acceptable. If it is, then you must obtain consumer credit counseling from an entity approved by the U.S. Trustee within 180 days of the date of the filing of a bankruptcy case. The intent is to provide you with possible alternatives to filing a bankruptcy case. You will get a certificate of credit counseling, which your Nebraska bankruptcy lawyer will file with your petition. - Learn More About Nebraska Bankruptcy
Schedule a No-Cost Bankruptcy Consultation
If you are feeling overwhelmed by debt or are just tired of being harassed, day in and day out by creditors and their collection agents, please give us a call at 308-872-8327.
Our Lexington, NE Bankruptcy Services
- File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Lexington, NE
- Foreclosure Defense in Lexington, NE
- Nebraska Debt Settlement
Why Choose Us
- We will guide you through systematic steps, explaining the process along the way
- No forms for you to fill out
- We will gather the necessary information from you through confidential phone calls, emails, and the mail