If you're thinking of filing for bankruptcy, our experienced Nebraska bankruptcy attorneys can help you evaluate your options and answer any questions you may have about the process. Steffens Law Office offers 6 key benefits for individuals who are filing for bankruptcy in Nebraska.
6 Benefits of Filing Your Bankruptcy Case With Us
1. No Travel to the Law Office Required
- No lost time from work.
- No fuel expense.
- No wasted time.
- We take full advantage of the telephone, Internet, e-mail, fax, and “snail mail.”
2. Surprisingly Simple Process
- No long forms or questionnaires for you to fill out. (We do the paperwork!)
- We will guide you through systematic steps from beginning to end.
- We will thoroughly explain the process as we work through it.
3. Fast Relief from Creditors
- Refer your harassing creditors directly to us, so you don’t have to take their abuse.
- We can delay garnishments in recently filed lawsuits.
- We can file documents to briefly delay (14 to 45 days) the sheriff from taking your property.
- We may be able to obtain a refund of your garnished wages.
- Competitive pricing.
- You can set up a payment plan.
5. Top Quality
- We successfully file 200 to 300 bankruptcy cases annually.
- We specialize in bankruptcy. We are not general practitioners who only do a few bankruptcies each year.
- Combined attorney and staff experience exceeding 50 years.
- We have many satisfied clients and can provide testimonials.
- We return all phone calls.
- We will completely prepare you for your required hearing.
- We have insider knowledge of the techniques used by collection companies.
6. No Conflict of Interest
- We only represent debtors like you.
- We never represent collection agencies.
Contact the Nebraska Bankruptcy Attorneys at Steffens Law Office
If you're ready to file or are considering your options, contact our office online or give us a call us at 308-872-8327 to schedule a free consultation with our Nebraska bankruptcy attorneys.