When you've been involved in an accident, after seeking medical attention, the most important thing to do next is to seek legal representation to help you collect compensation for your pain and suffering (amongst other things). But, with so many firms out there, it can be hard to decide on which personal injury attorneys are right for you. Below, we give 4 reasons why you should hire Steffens Law for your injury case in Nebraska.
1) We Give Excellent Advice
- Our personal injury attorneys helped many seriously injured people achieve success in their claim.
- You’re going to be challenged in the days ahead: financially, physically, and emotionally. We will be there to help you every step of the way.
2) You Don’t Know, What You Don’t Know
- Sure, you’re an intelligent person. But, there are some things you don’t know.
- You’re in foreign territory. You’ve never been down this treacherous path. We have - many times.
- You don’t know the traps that lie ahead, nor how to avoid them. Your actions, or in some case your inaction, will determine the outcome of your claim. Helping you avoid these traps, and taking the right action, is what we do best.
3) You’re in No Position to Battle the Insurance Company by Yourself
- You don’t know what your claim is really worth. You’re unaware of the different types of damages collectible by law, and don’t know the evidence needed to support your claim. You don’t even know whether you may have been comparatively negligent by law.
- Even if you had the education needed, you don’t have any leverage in this battle. When the insurance representative says,” that’s all we will pay you”, what can you say or do that will change the outcome? Just saying you, “plan to hire an attorney if you don’t get more money” – won’t cut it. Everyone does that. And if it takes filing a law suit to convince the insurance company that you’re serious, how will you do that?
4) Our Law Office Offers What Others Don’t
- We promise that you’ll receive more money in compensation than our law firm. Yes, even after your medical bills are paid. If necessary, we’ll adjust our fees so that you’ll receive the majority of your award.
- Our personal injury attorneys travel to you. Since we serve all of greater Nebraska, there may be quite a distance between you and one of our law offices. Our personal injury attorneys also know it is often difficult for seriously injured people to travel. So, if we decide to work together, we are willing to travel to meet you.
- We will negotiate reductions in medical liens whenever possible (usually 25%-33%), and pass the savings on to you.
Contact the Nebraska Personal Injury Attorneys at Steffens Law Today!
Now that you've seen the reasons to hire Steffens Law for your injury case in Nebraska, the next thing to do is contact us immediately. Reach out online or give us a call at (308) 872-8327 to schedule a free, no-cost case analysis with our Nebraska personal injury attorneys now.