Steffens Law offers a free, no-obligation five-point case review to help individuals injured in car accidents caused by another party's negligence better understand their right to compensation. Read on to learn what's included in this free service, then call our office to schedule an appointment.
1. Is There a Liability Issue?
- What was the accident report conclusion?
- What, if any, citation was issued?
- What was the location of the accident?
- Were there witnesses?
2. What Are Your Injuries?
- What medical treatment have you received to date?
- What future medical treatment is anticipated?
- What doctors have you seen?
- Have you consulted any specialists?
- What are your medical expenses?
- What is your method of paying medical expenses?
3. Has Your Evidence Been Preserved?
- Were photos taken at the scene of vehicles and your injuries?
- Have you kept a pain journal?
- Are there any statements from witnesses?
4. Has Your Car Been Repaired or Replaced?
- What is your car's Blue Book value?
5. Do You Need an Attorney’s Help?
- Are your anticipated medical expenses above or below $2,000?
- What is the seriousness of your injury?
- Have you been unable to work due to your injury?
- What is the insurance company’s attitude?