Live in Papillion, NE and need a fresh financial start?
If you are feeling overwhelmed by debt or are just tired of being harassed, day in and day out by creditors and their collection agents, please give us a call at 308-872-8327. Our Nebraska bankruptcy lawyers look forward to assisting you.
Learn About Filing for Bankruptcy in Papillion, Nebraska
Decide which type of bankruptcy filing to make. There are two types of bankruptcy filings: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. The most popular is Chapter 7, which is a liquidation bankruptcy. Your assets and exemptions will be determined and all remaining assets are sold for cash, which is used to satisfy your creditors. BAPCPA made it more difficult to file Chapter 7 because of the means test, where your income is compared to the median income in your state. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be your option, and your attorney will be able to determine if you qualify, and what your exemptions are to set up repayment or discharge of your debts. - Learn More
How Our Nebraska Bankruptcy Attorneys can help you:
Why Choose Us:
Highest Professional Standards
- We specialize in debt relief. Bankruptcy is one of only three areas of the law we practice, so you receive expert advice from a specialist, not a general practitioner
- We return all phone calls. If our attorneys can't take your call, one will return it within 24 hours
- We will courteously answer all of your questions
- You will receive compassionate treatment from our entire staff
- We will completely prepare you for your required hearing